Thursday, December 20, 2012

Peppermint Bark Brownies


Ironically, I'm not a huge fan of minty stuff.  But at Christmas, somehow all rules are subject to change.

Tell me to stop w/ the peppermint, already. Ok don't. Because I probably won't listen. Then you'll be all bothered & we might exchange a word or five (oh dear). And then we'll both end up on Santa's Naughty List. Sad!! 

So obviously when the urge to bake brownies set in today, they can't be regular 'ole January-November brownies. No...in December we make them peppermint. Oh & not just peppermint, add another layer of ganache & we can call it bark!!







P.S. - I should mention that Trader Joe's (obviously no located in Texas) has an online store that I'm totally obsessed with. Free shipping on Grocery orders over $75 & delivered within 1-3 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment